I created this blog to explore, experiment and play with concepts that have held my interest for some time as well as to explore new concepts as they present themselves. I am not claiming that anything I say is “true”, but I also ignore anyone else who makes the claim of “truth”. I am just looking for good theories and testing if they are corroborated or falsified by experience. I often think in pictures, so if there are certain areas you want more explanation for, tell me and I will attempt to accommodate you.
I am especially interested in:
- the Zachman Framework and its focuses and perspectives
- Ray Kurzweil, Singularities and Pluralities and their implications
- Sun Tzu’s Art of War and its application to systems
- Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats and his other concepts
- Marshall McLuhan and Media Theory
- James Moffett and Universes of Discourse
- Alan Cooper and Interaction Design
- Malcolm Gladwell and Tipping Points
- R. Buckminster Fuller and Synergetics
- Peter F. Drucker and Management Theory
- Albert Einstein, Special and General Relativity and its applications
- Issac Newton, his laws and their applications
- Galileo and his writings
- Lorentz Transformations
- Pareto Principle
- and many more
This site is idea oriented. You will not find me contemplating my navel.
I am also an atheist and a secularist. I am of the opinion that religion must be legislated out of public life and restricted to personal life to preserve human rights. You are free to live according to your conscience, but you are not free to impose your conscience on anyone or at the expense of anyone. Religion and state must be completely separate.