“Tao can Tao not Tao”
If you have seen ZenUniverse 1.o and liked it. You will be pleased to know that I have made some major enhancements to this concept. We will still have the Six Solids, but we will expand considerably on the classifications.
In this version I will incorporate my work describing the six areas of human endeavor:
Then I will correlate them with the Brain’s major regions.
The ordering of everything is very deliberate.
I am not going to belabor you with commentary.
Simply scroll up and down through the tables and think about the correlations and the model of the brain at the end of this post.
So, without further adieu:
These are the kinds of theories that can exist.
You might notice the number of sides for each seems large.
What has been overlooked is solids have an outside, midside and inside.
These are the kinds of space that can exist.
These are the kinds of arts that can exist.
These are the kinds of natures that can exist.
These are the kinds of skills that can exist.
These are the kinds of numeracy and literacy.
Each of the above areas of endeavor correlate with the representation of the brain in the fundamental table below.
- GREEN: EYE: OCCIPITAL LOBE: visual center of the brain
- YELLOW: EAR: TEMPORAL LOBE: sensory center of hearing in the brain.
- SKY: NOSE: BRAINSTEM: control of reflexes and such essential internal mechanisms as respiration and heartbeat.
- BLUE: TONGUE: PARIETAL LOBE: Complex sensory information from the body is processed in the parietal lobe, which also controls the ability to understand language.
- RED: JAW: FRONTAL LOBE: control of skilled motor activity, including speech, mood and the ability to think.
- ORANGE: BODY: CEREBELLUM: regulation and coordination of complex voluntary muscular movement as well as the maintenance of posture and balance.
Hope there was food for thought.