SearchMe.com currently allows you to perform page search, image search, video search, music search, news search and shopping search using the Apple iTunes Stack metaphor.
SearchMe.com also lets you create custom stacks.
I would like to be able to place a SearchMe style page image as a link in a Prezi.com presentation as well.
The thing I would like to see in SearchMe is the following by going into cooperation with Google:
- Visual Queries by submitting submitting video bytes bigits.
- Aural Queries by submitting audio rates rigits.
- Nasal Queries by submitting nadio dates tigits.
- Tactal Queries by submitting tadio numbers ligits.
- Mental Queries by submitting medio text digits.
- Factual Queries by submitting ideo states figits.
All of the above queries can be supported by selecting the media object on the current wepage, then using the sites categories and tags for the object as search criteria.
I would also like to see each of the queries have several levels as I describe below using the most international websites as examples:
The IMAGE Network Search
The GROUP Network Search
The EVENT Network Search
The TREND Network Search
The CHASE Network Search
The AGENT Network Search
The above are the most global sites I could find. I recommend that each site be fully indexed by SearchMe.