- GREEN: EYE: OCCIPITAL LOBE: visual center of the brain
- YELLOW: EAR: TEMPORAL LOBE: sensory center of hearing in the brain.
- SKY: NOSE: BRAINSTEM: control of reflexes and such essential internal mechanisms as respiration and heartbeat.
- BLUE: TONGUE: PARIETAL LOBE: Complex sensory information from the body is processed in the parietal lobe, which also controls the ability to understand language.
- RED: JAW: FRONTAL LOBE: control of skilled motor activity, including speech, mood and the ability to think.
- ORANGE: BODY: CEREBELLUM: regulation and coordination of complex voluntary muscular movement as well as the maintenance of posture and balance.
- GREY: SELF: CORPUS CALLOSUM: The arched bridge of nervous tissue that connects the two cerebral hemispheres, allowing communication between the right and left sides of the brain.
If you look at my first ZenUniverse post, you will see a six column model. However, the System International Units require seven columns.
Here is a table of two hemisphere intersections. I am using Latin roots, but you will recognize many of the terms:
Here is a blank table you can print out and experiment with correlations and intersections of your own: