A new insight that has come to me in working with the Systema Framework is the realization that datatypes are not chaotic or random. Datatypes are specific to the column they are in.
- Logic is restricted to Text attributing the interrogative
- Organic is restricted to Integers attributing the cardinality
- Heuristic is restricted to Boolean attributing the paths or sets
- Pragmatic is restricted to Decimal attributing the metric
- Chronic is restricted to Datetime attributing the event
- Cosmic is restricted to Spatial attributing the node
The interesting thing is the framework is two dimensional. This means that each of the six interrogatives is provided with each of the six datatypes in a structured fashion.
When you give this thought in this disciplined fashion, it becomes obvious that the Zachman Framework and the Systema Framework are inadequate to explain the complexity of datatypes we experience. I will provide a solution in my next post.