Came across the Seven Revolutions website and explored it to conclude that they want us to think about the six interrogatives globally over the next 20 years. That’s what I said, six not seven. Their classification system is incorrect. However, do not let this stop you from exploring the site. It is worth the effort.
So ask yourself, how will the following change over the next 20 years:
- Existence – Light, Air, Water, Food, Climate, Sensation
- Estate – Security, Property, Shelter, Mobility, Perception
- Education – Communication, Assembly, Speech, Media, Data
- Employment – Professions, Trades, Processes, Methods, Information
- Governance – Leadership, Followership, Relationships, Knowledge
- Conscience – Religion, Philosophy, Moral Law, Cause, Wisdom