I just read an article about OpenID being adopted in France. I am certain that a single ID is a mistake. Of course I would recommend six IDs. One ID for each of the Observer Entities. The ResidenceID would be the SecureID used for the estate including capital.
- ConscienceID — Used for charitable access
- GovernanceID — Used for citizenry access
- ProfessionalID — Used for business access
- AcademicID — Used for academic access
- ResidentID — Used for estate access
- RegularID — Used for routine access