Just when I thought I was in a comfort zone I had an interesting discussion with Bob Dobbs, former archivist for Marshall McLuhan. Bob challenged some of my perspectives and in responding it became apparent to me that I could still abstract the Structured Thinking Framework further.
- REVISE: Create. Conceptualize. Capability.
- RELATE: Associate. Contextualize. Portability.
- REPORT: Attribute. Logicalize. Reliability.
- RECORD: Constrain. Physicalize. Profitability.
- REPOSE: Entrust. Localize. Accessibility.
- REFER: Coincide. Synchronize. Availability.
- CAUSE: Motive. Conscience. Moral Law.
- OBSERVER: Person. Governance. Command.
- ENERGY: Method. Profession. Discipline.
- MATTER: Object. Education. Training.
- SPACE: Locale. Residence. Terrain.
- TIME: Moment. Existence. Climate.
And here is the new release of the Structured Thinking System entities:
I like this because it drops all references to computer systems and object oriented languages. The system is considerably more generic.