He who knows others is wise.
He who knows himself is enlightened.
The PERSON column: Creator, Leader, Master, Novice, Guide, Contact.
Creator is defined as “A person who makes reality”. The second person is Leader which I define as “A person who unites in purpose.” The third person is Master which I define as “A person who has mastered a discipline”. The fourth person is Novice “A person who is an apprentice to a master”. The fifth person is Guide which is defined “A person who to assists in travel through, or to reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions”. The sixth motive is Contact which I define as “A person who recognizes existence”. One Creator has many Leaders; one Leader has many Masters; one Master has many Novices, one Novice has many Guides; one Guide has many Contacts and one Contact has many Creators.
- CREATOR refers to the Moral Law maker.
- LEADER refers to the Command maker.
- MASTER refers to the Discipline maker.
- NOVICE refers to the Training maker.
- GUIDE refers to the Terrain maker.
- CONTACT refers to the Climate maker.
If you are following this thread, you probably notice the names of the cells changing. I am working toward a finished product. Each post is a phase toward completion.
- Structured Thinking System: Motives
- Structured Thinking System: Persons
- Structured Thinking System: Objects
- Structured Thinking System: Methods
- Structured Thinking System: Locales
- Structured Thinking System: Moments